Unvented Cylinder installation
- Unvented cylinders are becoming increasingly the chosen option in homes and commercial retail buildings.
- There are really good reasons to have these systems installed.
- They can be installed in lots of different areas of the home, giving more freedom & space saving
- Unvented cylinders usually take up less space than older systems.
- They use water directly from the mains, so need for a tank in the attic. This isn’t just good for saving space – it can also take away the possibility of freezing issues in winter.
- Because they use mains pressure, they can provide a much more even flow for baths and showers.
- Once installed, unvented cylinders can give you real savings in terms of energy efficiency; good for the environment and saving you money on your energy bills.
- Because of a sealed system, there isn’t the risk of water contamination.
The service, maintenance of your unvented water heater will consist of all the following items:
- Expansion relief valve testing
- Temperature and pressure relief valve testing
- Combination valve/pressure reduction valve stripping and line strainer cleaning
- Pressure expansion vessel check (if so equipped)
- Expansion vessel pressure top up
- Leak check
- Main and boost immersion heater and thermostat function testing
- Main and boost immersion heater resistance check
- Check to ensure the appliance is earthed
- Check electrical connections for damage
- Service record completion and signing
Unvented Cylinder Service & Maintenance Enquiry
To place a Unvented Cylinder Service & Maintenance enquiry please fill out the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org: